The Heavy Whole House Reverse Osmosis System is rated at 6000 GPD, and comes with a 850-gallon commercial water tank, water delivery pump, float switch, acid neutralizer filter system, and UV disinfection. It is designed for low maintenance, low energy consumption, and high recovery rates. The system produces 2000 gallons of pure water daily and has a compact design that saves space. The powerful UV-C disinfection system will ensure your family has clean drinking water.
Complete Whole House RO System Includes:
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis System | Fully-Loaded 6000 GPD
- 550-Gallon Commercial Water Tanks
- Float Switch
- Repressurization Pump
- UV Disinfection System
A reverse osmosis system with pre-treatment will last longer. You may need one or more of these systems pending a water analysis of your water. You should conduct a full-scale water analysis every five years to ensure that you have adequate amounts of the minerals required for reverse osmosis treatment to be effective and to ensure that your reverse osmosis system produces water safe enough for your family.
- Backwashing Carbon Filter to remove organics, chlorine, and chloramines (chlorine destroys RO membranes)
- Iron/Sulfur Filtration System for Well Water (iron and sulfur foul membranes)
- Water Softener (prevents hard water from plugging the membranes)