The Hydro Guard HDGT-45 is a 4-stage RO system that offers the filtration quality of a 5-stage RO system with four easy-to-replace filters. Features a 4.5-gallon storage tank that provides a twist and lock filter system allowing for quick and easy replacements of the four stages featuring a 5-micron sediment pre-filter, a 5-micron carbon block, a 50 GPD reverse osmosis membrane, and a carbon post-filter.
Added benefits include:
- Shok Blok: system-wide protection valve designed to protect against water pressure spikes and water hammer
- Flowlok: unique compressed filter disc that expands on contact with water, acting as a leak detector shut-off valve that turns off the system when water is detected.
The HDGT-45 is easy to install and requires no tools to change filters.
15″ (H) x 14.6" (W) x 4.6" (D)
- Flow Rate: Up to 50 Gallons Per Day
- Application: Point-of-Use
- Includes Chrome Non-Air Gap Faucet
- 4.5 Gallon Storage Tank
- 3-year limited warranty
Stage 1: Sediment Filtration
Removes dirt, sand, rust, and other physical particles.
Stage 2: Carbon Filter
Removes the chlorine, chloramines, foul tastes, odors, and chemicals.
Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Removes up to 99% of the total dissolved solids and contaminants.
Stage 4: Post Carbon Filter
Removes dissolved gases, tastes, and odors from the holding tank water.