The FLECK 9100SXT dual tank system reduces regeneration time and has a NOVRAM feature that makes it possible to store your most recent settings in memory even if your power goes out. This twin tank water softener does a fantastic job with efficiency, and the alternating resin tanks give you constant, fresh, soft water at all times. Save up to 40% in salt usage over other models.
Features and benefits:
- FLECK 9100SXT meter valve
- Plumbing adapter 3/4" stainless steel bypass
- Twin mineral tanks
- Limited warranty: 5-years valve and 10-years tanks
- 15" x 17" square salt tank
- 2.00 Cu. Ft. high-capacity resin, 8% crosslink
- Valve-to-brine tank tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine tank 2310 safety overflow assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Service Flow Rate: 9.00 gpm @ 15 psi drop
- Backwash Rate: 2.00 gpm
- 19” (W) x 24” (D) x 57” (H)
We recommend using the FLECK 2510SXT Iron Removal Water System if iron is present in your water.