FLECK 5600SXT Digital Metered Water Softener features the most advanced elements with a simple design for easy programming. Now you don't have to worry about reprogramming or resetting the time, as it comes standard with an internal electronic capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. With this model, you can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt usage saving you time, money, and water. And all this while still reducing salt consumption by up to 40% over standard timeclock systems of the past. It also has a non-volatile memory standard that allows your system settings never to be lost.
It comes with a 15" x 34" brine tank with float assembly built-in and a 3/4" plastic bypass valve with a 1" plastic yoke. (Call for 1" or 3/4" stainless steel upgrade) Both are pre-assembled for quick installation and fully loaded with a gravel bed and premium high-efficiency resin. Engineered with double backwash capabilities, this softener utilizes a compact paddlewheel meter.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid-state computer control offers four modes of operation:
- Immediate meter regeneration
- Delayed meter regeneration
- Delayed time clock regeneration
- Day of week regeneration
- Built-in capacitor keeps memory up to 48 hours after a power outage.
- Adjustable cycle times are available.
- The display shows the time of day and gallons of water remaining.
- Standard: 5-year valve warranty / 10-year tank warranty
- Extended: 10-year valve warranty / 10-year tank warranty
- Lifetime: Lifetime valve warranty / lifetime tank warranty
Whole House Water Softeners are also available. We recommend using the Fleck 2510SXT Air Injection Katalox iron removal system if iron is present in your water.
Connect your water softener with flexible Falcon Connectors. Pick your length, fitting size, and quantity.
We suggest using solar salt for systems.Click here for the Fleck 5600SXT Manual
Click here for the Fleck 5600SXT Downflow Manual
Click here for the Fleck 5600SXT Upflow Manual