With the choice of a Promax system or AXEON system, this compact commercial water filtration system produces up to 5000 gallons of pure water per day. It features a high-performance system designed for low maintenance, low energy consumption, and high recovery rates, making it easy to install and maintain. The tank is stored in an 850-gallon 48” x 117” atmospheric storage tank with an upper-level float switch for high-level shutoff. A Grundfos MQ3-45 pressure-boosting pump delivers what is required as water is needed from the storage tank.
Widely used in car washes, hotels, motels, marijuana, hemp, and cannabis farms, hydroponics and greenhouses, restaurants, breweries, wineries, distilleries, laboratories, manufacturing, electronics production, etc.
A complete commercial water system with pre-treatment includes the following:
- Backwashing Carbon Water Filter removes organics, chlorine, and chloramines
- Chlorine Destroys RO membranes
- Iron/Sulfur Filtration system for well water removes iron and sulfur fouls membranes
- Commercial Water Softener prevents hard water from plugging the membranes
- Acid Neutralizer to raise pH contains leaching copper out of pipes