AXEON S – 200 Membrane Antiscalant is effective, specially formulated for feedwater with the highest metal oxides, silica, and scale–forming minerals. It inhibits the polymerization of reactive silica and disperses colloidal (non–reactive) silica. It is effective over various concentrations and does not flocculate dissolved polymers such as residual coagulants, iron, or aluminum-rich silica. This product is recommended to reduce the operating and capital costs of reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration systems.
- Inhibits Polymerization and Precipitation of Silica
- Effectively Controls Inorganic Scales Over a Large Concentration Range
- Compatible with Major Manufacturer's Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, and Ultrafiltration Membranes
- May be Used Diluted or Undiluted n Effective in Feedwaters with a pH Range of 5.0 – 10.0
- Particularly Effective for Controlling the Coagulation of Colloidal Silica by Aluminum, Iron, and Heavy Metal Salts
This product exceeds size and weight limit for shipping standards. Ship cost will be applied.