The AXEON HR3-4014 is one of the industry's most reliable and highest-performing reverse osmosis elements. The HR3-4014 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. A significant US membrane film manufacturer manufactures the polyamide thin film used in the AXEON HR3 Series membranes.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 400 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Dimensions: 4" x 14"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Low Energy, Brackish Water