The AXEON HF5-2521 is one of the industry's most reliable and highest-performing reverse osmosis elements. The HF5-2521 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. A significant US membrane film manufacturer manufactures the polyamide thin film used in the AXEON HF4 Series membranes.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 225 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Low Energy, Brackish Water