Pro Sani Systems is the only EPA-approved water system sanitizer. Sani System is formulated to sanitize RO units and Water Coolers.
- Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, and other harmful bacteria.
- It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers, or acids that can harm equipment parts.
- Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch
Sanitize Your RO System In 5 Easy Steps:
- Shut off the water supply to the RO unit and remove the membrane and all filters. If applicable, turn off the pump. Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage.
- Open the pure water faucet and depressurize the system.
- Pour the entire packet of Sani System RO Unit Sanitizer directly into the first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge (a dummy filter may be required for newer models). Ensure the pure water faucet is closed and turn on the water supply.
- Allow the system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, the system should be full within 5-10 minutes without the filter or membrane installed. Once full, let the system set for 60 seconds, then flush the system two times.
- Replace or re-install filters and membrane.