The Fleck 9500SXT Twin-Alternating Metered Commercial Water Softener can guarantee your business will never run out of soft water - ideal for commercial applications supplying up to 66 GPM.
Fleck commercial water softeners effectively remove calcium, magnesium, and iron from your water supply and are outfitted with fleck control valves, provide exceptional reliability and performance. Benefits include reduced detergent costs, preventing limescale and hard water deposits buildup, and safeguarding fixtures and equipment.
Widely used in car washes, hotels, motels, marijuana, hemp, and cannabis farms, hydroponics and greenhouses, restaurants, breweries, wineries, distilleries, laboratories, manufacturing, electronics production, etc.
- Fleck valve for high flow rates
- Highest quality components throughout
- Industry leader control valve for continuous soft water
- Brine tanks with grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Never run out of soft water with this twin alternating system.
- Operating Parameters
- Total GPG divided between the twin tanks
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150 °F (fanged) 120 °F (threaded)
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage
- NSF Certified
- ASME Tanks Available Upon Request
- For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- No rusting
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Materials of Construction: Polyethylene inner shell
- 5 Years on Tanks
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics