Your business will never go without soft water with this Fleck water system. The Fleck 2850 Commercial Single Tank Metered (On-Demand) Controlled Water Softener is ideal for commercial applications at flow rates up to 55 GPM. Financing for commercial water systems is available as well.
We'll be glad to help you find the right size, call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget.
Our industrial and commercial size water softeners remove calcium, magnesium, and iron from your water supply. The benefits of our commercial water softeners are: using less detergent, eliminating hard water deposits and scale, and protecting fixtures and equipment.
Businesses that can benefit from water softeners: Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Apartment Complexes, Hospitals, Office buildings, Car Washes, Laundromats, Nursing Homes, Shopping Centers/Malls, Hotels/Motels, Factories, Schools.
Our commercial and industrial water softeners with Fleck control valves offer the best in performance, efficiency, and reliability. Extend the lives of water heaters, fixtures, linens, and more while saving money on detergents and chemicals used in your business. Towels, linens, clothes, and glassware will be hardness free.
Features & Benefits:Warranty:
- 5 Years on Tanks
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 1.5" Fleck valve for high flow rates
- Highest quality components throughout
- Industry leader Fleck control valve 2850
- Brine tanks with grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Operating Parameters
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150 °F (fanged) 120 °F (threaded)
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage
- NSF Certified
- ASME Tanks Available Upon Request
- For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- No rusting
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Materials of Construction: Polyethylene inner shell