The Filmtec BW30-365 High Rejection Brackish Water RO Membrane Element features the thickest feed spacer available in the industry to decrease the fouling effect of difficult feed water sources. The BW30-365 is best suited for systems treating challenging feed streams, where reliable pre-treatment is not an option or where maximum cleanability of the element is desired.
- Up to 9500 gallon per day production
- Up to 600 psi
- Fits 8" membrane housings or pressure vessels
- Features the thickest feed spacer to lessen impact of fouling
- Feed spacer thickness: 34 mil
- Salt rejection: 99.5%
- 15% recovery rate
- pH range of 1–13 tolerance
|Manufacturer ID(Part#):||BW30-365 (Part #80773 )|
|Dimensions(Diameter x Length):||8" x 40" (actual 7.9 x 40)|
|Stabilized Salt Rejection:||99.5%|
|Permeate Flow Rate(Gallons per Day, gpd):||9,500 Gal/Day *|
|Maximum Feed Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||85 gpm (19.3 m3/hr)|
|Applied Pressure(psi):||225 psi (15.5 bar)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure(psi):||600 psi (41 bar)|
|Maximum Pressure Drop(psi):||15 psi (1.0 bar)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature(°F):||113°F (45°C)|
|pH Range, Continuous Operation:||2 - 11 **|
|pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning:||1 - 13|
|Maximum Feed Silt Density Index(SDI):||SDI 5|
|Free Chlorine Tolerance(ppm):||< 0.1 ppm ***|
|Membrane Style:||Drop-in Element|
|Membrane Material:||Spiral-wound with Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|Active Area:||365 sq. ft. ****|
|Outer Wrap:||Hard fiberglass outer shell|
|Housing/Pressure Vessel Size(inch):||8 inch|
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (8.6 bar), 77°F(25°C), pH 8, 15% recovery. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
- Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose
- Active area guaranteed ±3%. Active area as stated by Dow Water & Process Solutions is not comparable to nominal
- Membrane area often stated by some manufacturers.